Who are we?
A R Brown and Co is a well-established High Street Solicitors in Goring by Sea, Worthing, approximately 12 miles from Brighton. Our personal approach and traditional values attract both private individuals and businesses, nationally and from overseas.
We have recently moved to new premises within the local area, and re-branded with a fresh, modern look.
We are looking for a Private Client Solicitor to join our expanding team
Reporting to the Head of Private Client, the role will require you to hit the ground running and will involve managing a full range of private client matters.
Ideally you will
- have a minimum of 3 years PQE with knowledge of all aspects of Private Client matters including:-
- Estate Administration
- Elderly Client Matters
- Court of Protection and Deputyship
- have experience in managing your own Private Client caseload.
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to build (with the assistance and support of the Directors) strong and enduring relationships with clients and work-providers to create and expand your own client base.
- be able to integrate easily into our existing team.
- take pride in your work and provide outstanding client care.
- be flexible with a ‘hands-on’ approach, and the willingness and ability to adapt to the needs of the business.
Full-time and part-time applicants will be considered. The starting salary range is negotiable, dependent on experience.
We offer a generous annual leave allowance and the opportunity to be part of our exciting vision for the future.
Contact Deborah Francis on 01903 237118 or at email@example.com